Abstract submission for the main meeting (including CPC and GIRFT sessions).
Submission deadline – Midnight on Monday 11th January 2021.
Abstract submission for the Special Interest Group and Sub-Committee sessions
Submission deadline – Midnight on Monday 8th February 2021.
Abstracts Submissions for the following special interest groups will be considered for the 101st Annual Meeting:
- British Cosmetic Dermatology Group
- British Hair & Nail Society
- British Society of Cutaneous Allergy
- British Society for Dermatopathology
- British Society for Dermatological Surgery
- British Society for Skin Care in Immunosuppressed Individuals
- British Society for Paediatric Dermatology
- British Photodermatology Group
- Dermatology Teachers Session
- Historical Symposium
- Teledermatology & Digital Dermatology Symposium
* Guidance to Authors of abstracts for submission to the Historic Symposium
- Abstracts should be factual, original and well researched
- The subject should be an historical aspect of Dermatology e.g. history of a disorder; eminent Dermatologist
- Case reports are not appropriate
- Any biographical abstracts must be submitted at least 3 years after the death of the subject