The British Association of Dermatologists has a number of grants available which delegates from developing countries/ overseas can apply for in order to access its annual meeting.
Waived registration is available for successful applicants.
Interested applicants are asked to please view the guidelines and application document below:
Waived Registration Guidelines
Applications for Waived Registration and Travel Assistance
The British Association of Dermatologists (B.A.D) has a number of grants available which delegates from developing countries/ overseas can apply for in order to attend its annual meeting. Waived registration and between £500 to £1000 is available for successful applicants. Should you wish to apply for waived registration and/or travel assistance please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter addressed to Dr Piu Banerjee, Clinical Vice-President either to the address below or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please make clear in your covering letter/ e-mail your reasons for wishing to attend the meeting.
Terms and conditions
- Applications must be received by Monday 7th March 2022. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Applications will be assessed by the B.A.D Annual Meeting Committee and their decision is final.
- Applicants should have had an oral or poster presentation accepted either by the B.A.D or one of the Special Interest Groups. The grant package may vary depending on the level of paper accepted.
- Only one application from any one department or institution will be considered each year.
- Applicants in receipt of waived registration or travel assistance during any one year may not apply for further assistance the following year.
- Any travel grants that are awarded will be available for collection on-site at the meeting. Travel grants cannot be sent to a successful applicant in advance of the meeting.
- You will be notified whether your application was successful by Friday 25th March 2022.