We have a series of well being activities available to registered delegates at the BAD Annual Meeting this year.
- Daily online meditation sessions via the meeting app for all registered delegates. This will be available for 6 months provided by Stefana BrunettoWebsite: stefanabrunetto.comInstagram: @stefanabrunetto
- online yoga sessions from Gee Gahir via the meeting app for all registered delegates. There will be an extra session for those attending the Monday ‘Survival Course for Consultants’ pre-conference session.Website: https://www.geegahir.com/
- Morning Walk / Run
- Delegates are invited to have a pre/post-session 5KM walk / run around the SEC and surrounding area.
- Fiona MacDonald and the Glasgow Convention Bureau has designed a route taking in some points of interest in the area:
- Well Being Area
- As per the last few in person annual meetings, we will have a well being area for all delegates and exhibitors to utilise during open the main open hours. Provided by D-Stress and Go, please visit the space to book a head massage and some relaxation time.