Book your accommodation for the 99th Annual Meeting of the British Association of Dermatologists.
Please note all rooms must be booked through innov8 Conference Services in order to access the Billback service for the accommodation.
Once you have submitted your booking using this system, we will provide a full invoice for the accommodation for the event. Should you need to make any changes, the team will be on hand to support your requirements.
Need Help booking?
Phone Emma on 0161 300 6396
or email your requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
The BAD have been advised by overseas and U.K. Doctors of “scam” companies pretending to offer accommodation and registration to the BAD Annual Meeting. Only trust information from our official website www.badannualmeeting.co.uk or the BAD Events pages on the bad website:http://www.bad.org.uk/events and the official accommodation provider.
We would like to bring to your attention three schemes that are targeting dermatologists worldwide at present. We advise maintaining a high index of suspicion.
(1) Unsolicited phone calls: Exhibitor Housing Services (EHS), also operating under the name Exhibitor Housing Management (EHM), and Business Travel Management (BTM) are targeting conference speakers and exhibitors with a fraudulent travel and hotel booking scheme. The company is calling and/or emailing conference speakers and exhibitors and falsely claiming it is the “official” housing bureau and/or authorized by BAD to book hotel and/or travel accommodations for the conference. This is entirely FALSE.
The company makes a number of FALSE and FRAUDLENT claims about the conference designed to obtain your credit card information, including:
• There are issues with your hotel reservation for the conference;
• The hotel room rate for the conference has increased and/or rooms are running out and must be booked with them as soon as possible
• Hotel rooms for the conference can only be booked through them.
• That they can get you a cheaper room rate than the conference organizers; or
• Hotel rooms for the conference are sold out and that they can help find you alternatives hotels.
No of these claims are true. Please be aware that this is a SCAM designed to obtain your credit card information and/or make phony charges to your credit card. Please exercise extreme caution when contacted by EHS, EHM or BTM. Their representatives are extremely pushy and prodding. We recommend that you do NOT give this company your credit card number, personal information, or any details about your hotel reservation.
If you are unsure please contact the conference department at the BAD on 0207 391 6358.
(2) Fictitious agents and websites for genuine dermatology meetings. Don’t use links within emails which may be scams. Search for the genuine site by going to the organising society’s known website and then using links. Check the address banner at the top of the page to make sure it is genuine.
(3) Unrecognised/Fictitious meetings and conferences. Check the website to identify if the meeting is organised by a recognised society. Double check by looking at the society’s known website and checking that the meeting is genuinely associated.
(4) Unrecognised journals: Open access journals which nobody has heard of requesting a substantial fee for publication. Don’t send your material or any money to a journal you are not familiar with. If you are paying a fee for open access, double check to make sure you are sending your £1000s to the right person. Open access journals which nobody has heard of requesting a substantial fee for publication. Don’t send your material or any money to a journal you are not familiar with. If you are paying a fee for open access, double check to make sure you are sending your £1000s to the right person.
Just in case your satellite navigation device doesn’t recognise ACC Liverpool you can try one of the following actions:
Use the postcode L3 4BX, with the following co-ordinates – LAT:53.396007 LONG:-2.99118 (all satellite navigation units have this function)
Enter the city as ‘Liverpool’ and the road name as ‘Queen’s Wharf’
Company Name: The ACC Liverpool Group Limited
How to find the venue
Arrive by land, air, or sea. Two international airports, 20 minutes from the UK motorway network, and closer still to trains and ferries, ACC Liverpool is a venue that’s easy to reach, but such a special place that it’s always harder to leave.
Our address is Kings Dock, Liverpool Waterfront, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 4FP.